My clients generally see an improvement in the following areas:
- Wellness and Personal Development: Wellness is the act of practicing healthy habits on a day-to-day basis in order to maintain good mental and physical health. Clients on this journey tell us that brain training with Neuroptimal gives them a kickstart on their path to wellness and allows them to understand which areas need focus.
- Improved Academic Performance: NeurOptimal® is an incredible tool for learning because it helps with focus, engagement and attention span. Many of my clients report feeling more organized and an improvement in time management.
- Increased Emotional and Physical Wellbeing: NeurOptimal® helps us to become more focused, calmer and better equipped with the tools to excel in daily life.
- Development of an Artistic or Competitive Edge: Users of NeurOptimal typically are more creative and athletically-inclined after a specified number of sessions.
- Slowing the Impacts of Brain Aging: Brain fitness is extremely important at any age, but it is especially critical after age forty when anatomical changes can adversely affect our brains. Neuroptimal users worldwide have found neurofeedback to be an excellent device to prevent the effects of brain aging along with good nutrition, adequate exercise, social activity and more.